Due to the high levels of Adoption Applications we have decided only to take Applications when we have a dog available.
Dogs available will be posted on our Facebook page. Link to Facebook is on our Home page.
We do not have adoption days/drives or events. French Bulldogs can be a very high maintenance pet that often requires prior knowledge of their daily care and potential expenses of ownership. We strive to place our dogs into forever homes that will be able to meet those needs and have the means to provide medical care in the future. Our adopters must be completely prepared and aware of what French Bulldog ownership entails before both parties agree to an adoption.
- Once a dog appears on our Facebook page please message, phone or email us.
- If you do not own your home or live in an apartment, a letter of approval (on letterhead if possible) is required.
- Please be sure you are aware of what it entails to own a French Bulldog. There are several sources available on the internet that will give you a general overview of their needs in addition to the information you will find on our website.
- Please expect a phone interview and a scheduled home inspection. You will also be invited to meet the dog you are interested in adopting. Frequently, when possible, we will bring the dog with us for the home inspection.
- There is an adoption donation fee that is required for every dog. Adoption donations are strictly non negotiable.
- Rescue dogs are not kennelled. They are fostered in private homes throughout Melbourne and the Greater Melbourne area.
Last but not least, it is important to note that some of these dogs have been abused and/or neglected in their previous history. We make every effort to place them in a “near perfect” home for the rest of their lives…no matter how long it takes.